Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Celebration!


Congratulations America! Yesterday we collectively yanked the crown off the head of King George and stomped it to pieces. We swept clean The House Of Representatives like a glorious blue tidal wave. We may even take the Senate. Now George W. Bush will actually be held accountable. Articles of Impeachment are already written up and ready to go. I do not think the year 2007 will be a good one for poor little George. Excuse me will I wipe away my tears.
We are back on track. Soon America will once again reclaim her rightful place as the greatest country on this planet.
No more smear and fear.
No more editing our Constitution as if were simply an entry on Wikipedia.
No more global destruction or embarrassment.
No more torture.
No more of a completely hidden government.
No more blatant lying.
Soon all of this will come to pass.
If we make it happen.
This isn’t over yet my friends. Nor will it ever be. Corrupt politicians will always exist. And we must always watch out for them.
I’m not quit sure how we got to this point. War always scares people mindless. But the corruption of this administration is unprecedented. If we learned anything from the last six years is that we must never let another George W. Bush happen again. Ever.
But today we celebrate. I had this song waiting for weeks hoping I can use it. I’m sure you all know what it is. So set you speakers to maximum volume, pump up the base, and dance.
You deserve it. We all do.